Blue Soda Promo is a promotional products company that has been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Counselor Magazine. We work with companies of all sizes to help them generate more revenue by creating marketing strategies that consist of promotional product distribution. Ranked as a Top 50 Distributor and a being a company that is growing, we almost always have an open position that we're looking to fill. We are a young, fun and diverse team that is quickly expanding.
What kind of people do we hire?
Here are a couple qualities that aren't required, but are a huge plus when applying:
- Can live off of Chipotle burritos and never get sick of them
- Addicted to any of the following shows: The Office, Entourage, Outsourced, or Community
- Can turn on a computer
- Isn't scared of the dark
- Enjoys attending regular off-site meetings (aka, happy hour)
- Has a Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter account
- Looks forward to working with clients and co-workers (besides the mean ones)
- Is motivated (if you're "glass is half-empty" kinda person, don't bother applying)
Current Openings: Inside Sales Specialist
Promotional marketing is the core of what we do. We’re looking for an individual that can aggressively close sales for businesses that call in and inquire about products while also providing stellar customer service. There will be NO COLD CALLING for this position. All leads are inbound leads.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Entrepreneurial nature with the willingness and ability to sell a promotional product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Four year college degree
- A minimum of 2+ years of sales experience
- Strong work ethic and ambition to succeed
- Ability to learn the complexities of the advertising specialties industry
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (MS-Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in using a CRM system to track sales leads to close
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for:
- Responding to incoming calls, emails and live chats from prospects inquiring about promotional products
- Understanding the promotional products industry and guiding a customer to the right product as well as the best print method for their logo and the given product
- Manage and track a large volume of incoming internet and phone leads in a CRM system
- Educate and explore goals of prospective customers in a quick and efficient manner
- Maintain thorough knowledge of different products, print areas, print types and various vendors
- Execute a variety of other essential inside sales functions as group workload demands
Compensation will be base salary plus bonus with benefits. Hiring full-time in-house positions only.
If you'd like to join our team, please fill out the form below and include your resume and cover letter. Please Note: we will follow up with any candidates that we are interested in. DO NOT email or call our hiring department.